Historically, the Pouf Ottoman has mainly be used or associated with being a foot rest or foot stool, or even as a simple but low seat.
However, if you investigate and observe how they have been used in a range of settings, the Pouf Ottoman can be so much more.
Here are some of the not-so-uncommon ways we have seen the Pouf Ottoman be used:
- Alternative to coffee or side table near the couch – make sure you protect the ottoman with a tray or trivet.
- General serving table for food, snacks, fruit and vegies. Again make use of a good tray for protection and stability.
- Use it as a place to play board or card games.
- Seat for small children: eating or just having face-to-face chats with them.
- Low table for all other things - books, bags and other Bric-à-brac.
- Bed side table (if on low bed or futon)
- Soft stepping stool for the vertically challenged.
Less formal uses:
- We have seen kids wrestling and rolling around with it, much like a puppy might play around with a ball.
- Stack them and then watch them fall
- Hide valuables or cash within filling of pouf ottoman
- Extra storage space for clothes you don't need but don’t want to give away
We’d love to hear from you - What other ways have you used your Pouf Ottoman or seen them being used?